Allstate’s discounts will get you on the road to savings!
- Take Two Advantage® – combine your property and auto insurance with Allstate and you could save on both policies.
- Multi-Vehicle – save when you insure more than one vehicle with Allstate.
- Elite Driver – safe driving has its rewards. If you have a clean driving record and at least 12 years of driving experience in North America, you could be eligible for discounts (excluding Quebec).
- Group – preferred rates on home and auto insurance if your company or association qualifies for the Good Hands Group Insurance® program.
- Retiree – special discounts for retirees who are over 65-years- old (Ontario only).
- Renewal – discounts for long-term, loyal customers insured with Allstate for three years or more (excluding Quebec and Alberta).
- New Vehicle – save if you insure a new vehicle purchased within the last three years [the vehicle can be a model from last year, this year or the upcoming year (Quebec only).
- Occupational – discount based on your profession or career (Alberta only)
- Anti-Theft – save if your vehicle is equipped with an anti-theft tracking device or vehicle marking (Quebec only).
- Away at School Discount – if you have an occasional driver under 25 years old in your household, who is away at school (more than 100km from your postal address), you may qualify for a discount (Ontario only).
- Click Discount – sign up for a myAllstate account and save on your auto policy (Ontario only).
- Drivewise® Discount – get a discount for vehicles enrolled in our Drivewise program (Ontario & Alberta only).
- Good Student Discount – licensed drivers in your household under 25 years old could be eligible for a discount based on their good grades! (Ontario and Alberta only).
- Driver Training Discount – for drivers who are newly licensed, a discount could apply if they have completed a recognized Driver Training Course (Ontario, Alberta & Nova Scotia only).
- First Chance Discount – a special discount for new drivers (New Brunswick only).
- Private Parking Discount – discount for customers who park their vehicles in a private space for parking, such as private garage or driveway (Ontario only).
- Winter Tire Discount – if all of your tires have the winter tire designation, you are eligible for a discount on your auto insurance (Ontario & Alberta only).
- Farmers Discount – if your vehicle is used for pleasure (primarily on a farm), you could be eligible for a discount (Alberta & Nova Scotia only).
Find out how much you can save. Get a quote. It’s fast, simple and it could save you money.
Call 1-800-allstate, a local agency or contact us online - we're here for you!
Terms and conditions apply. Coverage, perils, discounts, and availability may vary by region. Certain coverage may be provided only by the provincial government or related agencies. This contains information about coverage offered by Allstate but does not list all of the conditions and exclusions which apply to the coverage described. The wording of the actual policy and local law will govern. For more information on coverage, perils, discounts and availability, please contact your local agency or 1-800-allstate.