Cruising on the open roads means independence and freedom. Whether you use your motorcycle to tour the countryside or to navigate through city streets, Allstate will make sure it’s revved up and ready to go with the right coverage. We offer competitive rates for touring, cruising and standard model bikes.
Motorcycle Coverage at a Glance
- Liability – protects you if you are in an accident and you’re held legally liable for injury or death to other people. It also covers damage to their vehicle or property.
- Accident Benefits – provides compensation for medical expenses, rehabilitation, funeral expenses, and loss of income due to death and disability (not applicable in Quebec).
- Collision – covers the cost of repair or the replacement of your motorcycle (up to its actual value less your deductible) if you have a collision with another vehicle or an object (e.g. tree, guardrail, or pothole).
- Comprehensive – covers physical damage to your motorcycle (not resulting from a collision) caused by theft, vandalism, fire, falling objects, lightning, explosion and chipped windshields.
- All Perils – provides you with the most complete coverage by combining Collision and Comprehensive coverages.
- Direct Compensation Property Damage – covers you for damage to your motorcycle and to property it is carrying when another motorist is responsible (Ontario, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia).
- Elite Rider – experience has its rewards. If you are an experienced rider with a clean record and your ride is a touring or cruising bike of 800cc or more, you may be eligible for the Elite Rider discount (not applicable in Quebec).
Enjoy the open road with confidence knowing you have Good Hands® protection.
Get a quote. It’s fast, simple and it could save you money.
Call 1-800-allstate, a local agency or contact us online - we're here for you!
Visit our Learning Centre for helpful tips.
Terms and conditions apply. Coverage, perils, discounts, and availability may vary by region. Certain coverage may be provided only by the provincial government or related agencies. This contains information about coverage offered by Allstate but does not list all of the conditions and exclusions which apply to the coverage described. The wording of the actual policy and local law will govern. For more information on coverage, perils, discounts and availability, please contact your local agency or 1-800-allstate.