Motorhomes are an easy way to travel while taking the conveniences of home with you. You need reassurance knowing you have the right insurance coverage whether you’re setting out on a short journey to cottage country or embarking on a cross-country adventure. Leave it to Allstate to provide the coverage you need for your home on wheels.
- Third party Liability – coverage if someone else is killed or injured or their property is damaged.
- Accident Benefits – provides compensation for medical expenses, rehabilitation, funeral expenses, and loss of income due to death and disability (not applicable in Quebec).
- Direct Compensation Property Damage – covers you for damage to your motorhome and to property it is carrying when another motorist is responsible (Ontario, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia).
You Can Choose Additional Coverage
- Collision – covers the cost of repair or the replacement of your motorhome (up to its actual value less your deductible) if you have a collision with another vehicle or an object (e.g. tree, guardrail, or pothole).
- Comprehensive – covers physical damage to your motorhome (not resulting from a collision) caused by theft, vandalism, fire, falling objects, lightning.
- Contents – the contents of your motorhome is insured [e.g. electronics, household items (excluding Quebec)].
- Guaranteed Replacement – replaces your motorhome in the event of a loss if it’s less than 36-months-old (not applicable in Quebec).
- Alternative Transportation – reimburses you for a rental if your motorhome is being repaired as a result of damage.
- Family Protection Endorsement – provides additional benefits if you or your family members are injured or killed in an accident caused by an uninsured motorist (excluding Quebec).
- Take Two Advantage®– combine your property and auto insurance with Allstate and you could save on both policies.
- Other discounts are available.
Get a quote. It’s fast, simple and it could save you money.
Call 1-800-allstate, a local agency or contact us online - we're here for you!
Visit our Learning Centre for helpful tips.
Terms and conditions apply. Coverage, perils, discounts, and availability may vary by region. Certain coverage may be provided only by the provincial government or related agencies. This contains information about coverage offered by Allstate but does not list all of the conditions and exclusions which apply to the coverage described. The wording of the actual policy and local law will govern. For more information on coverage, perils, discounts and availability, please contact your local agency or 1-800-allstate.