Whether you like to explore fresh snowy trails on your snowmobile or venture out on your all-terrain vehicle (ATV) in wide open fields, you need to ensure you have coverage to protect your vehicles. In addition to home and auto insurance, Allstate offers coverage for some of your other “toys”.
Coverage at a Glance
- Bodily Injury Liability – protects you if you cause an accident and you’re held legally liable for injury or death to other people.
- Accident Benefits – provides compensation for medical expenses, rehabilitation, funeral expenses, and loss of income due to death and disability (not applicable in Quebec).
- Property Damage Liability – covers damage to another person’s property.
- Collision – covers the cost of repair or the replacement of your snowmobile or ATV (up to its actual value less your deductible) if you have a collision with another snowmobile or an object (e.g. tree, fence).
- Comprehensive – covers physical damage to your snowmobile or ATV (not resulting from a collision) caused by theft, vandalism, fire, flooding, wind.
- Direct Compensation Property Damage – covers you for damage to your motorhome and to property it is carrying when another motorist is responsible (Ontario, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia).
Discounts are available.
Get a quote. It’s fast, simple and it could save you money.
Call 1-800-allstate, a local agency or contact us online - we're here for you!
Visit our Learning Centre for helpful tips.
Terms and conditions apply. Coverage, perils, discounts, and availability may vary by region. Certain coverage may be provided only by the provincial government or related agencies. This contains information about coverage offered by Allstate but does not list all of the conditions and exclusions which apply to the coverage described. The wording of the actual policy and local law will govern. For more information on coverage, perils, discounts and availability, please contact your local agency or 1-800-allstate.