There’s no place like home. It’s a place of comfort, refuge and the centre of your family. It’s where you entertain, or relax and escape from the world. And it’s filled with your treasured possessions. So, when it comes to insuring your space and your belongings, make sure you have the right property insurance coverage.
What types of property insurance policies are offered?
How can I get a property insurance quote?
What are some benefits of being with Allstate?
- Policy Features
Your Choice Home® provides a customized policy that’s right for you. Not sure where to start? Want added protection? We’ll help you choose features that fit your needs such as Claims Forgiveness, Disappearing Deductible and personalized features like Golf, Student, or Yard and Garden packages.
- A Dedicated Team
You’re in Good Hands with Allstate®, which is why we have been named one of Aon Hewitt’s Best Employers. Our dedicated, local insurance agents are here to help you with any questions you have. Feel free to drop in for a chat.
We want you to be in the driver’s seat. With myAllstate you have the flexibility to pay your bills online, request a policy change, report a claim, and view your policy online. Sign up today!
myLocker is a FREE online inventory tool that lets you organize your personal belongings by room or category. Take photos of your items and include descriptions and their values. This feature is exclusive to existing myAllstate customers.
- Excellent Claims Service
We are committed to providing you with quality claims service, personalized attention and we can help answer any questions you have about the claims process. Our claims team is available 24 hours a day – 7 days a week.
Interested in saving? Discover the many discounts we offer to help keep more money in your pocket.
Allstate’s top 5 property insurance tips!
- Want to save money? Combine your auto and property policies with Allstate to help lower your premiums.
- Add monitored smoke and security alarms to help keep you safe and lower your premium.
- Keep an updated home inventory of your belongings. Having details of your valuable items will help you in case you need to submit a claim. Registered with myAllstate? Try our FREE online home inventory tool called myLocker.
- Check to see if you have the right coverage. As an Allstate customer, a quick review with your trusted, local agent will reveal any gaps in your home insurance coverage.
- Talk to your local insurance agent about simple tips you can take to help protect your home from water damage, frozen pipes, ice dams and any other damage the seasons might bring. You can also check out our blog for more advice for your life.
Find out more about the discounts Allstate offers. You can rest assured knowing that your property is in Good Hands®.