Roadside assistance – 24/7 roadside relief*
Need immediate assistance? Call 1-888-290-7720.
If your car breaks down, or you have a dead battery or flat tire, it can be a whirlwind of emotions. If you have Roadside Assistance , you’ll feel reassured knowing you’ll get the help you need.
- Towing servicesdue to mechanical failure.*
- Jump-starts if your battery is weak or needs recharging.
- Tire changesif you have a flat tire.†
- Gas deliveryif you’ve run out (up to 10 Litres).
- Winching servicesif your vehicle is stuck in sand, mud or a ditch.
- Key issuesif you lose your key, lock your key in your vehicle, or if the key breaks off in the ignition.
Roadside assistance services are provided by an independent third party. It may share information with Allstate Insurance Company of Canada so we may better serve you. Conditions, limitations and exclusions apply.
This page provides general information only about Roadside Assistance and its costs. Your insurance policy contract takes precedence at all times. Please see your policy for a complete description of coverage and exclusions or call your local agent for more information.