Classic car insurance
Your vintage, collector and antique cars require special insurance coverage. You pride yourself on owning a classic car that you can call your own. That’s why Allstate Insurance Canada has partnered with Hagerty to deliver exceptional and flexible car insurance coverage at great rates.
Email us at: AllstateCanada@Hagerty.com
To make a claim:
1-888-348-9369 ext. 4
This specialty policy was designed with you, and your cherished ride in mind. Explore and consider the wide range of features and benefits allstate offers to best protect your collector vehicle.
Guaranteed value™ coverage
Hagerty will agree to a fair value for your collector car, so there are no surprises if you should have a claim . If there is a covered loss, you will receive the stated value less any applicable deductible as agreed upon*.
Hagerty is an authority figure on collector car market values. Their industry-leading online hagerty valuation tool©; helps determine the right market value of your vehicle.
No appraisal required
If the agreed value of your classic vehicle reflects verifiable market values, no appraisal is required. this saves you time and money!
you want to enjoy your cherished ride. But some companies limit how much you can use your collector car. Hagerty allows for plenty of hobby and pleasure use driving with no fixed kilometer limits.
Hagerty provides tailored guaranteed value™ coverage for your collector car at a much lower price than most standard auto insurers offer in the market.. And what’s better than one? A multi-car discount is also available for insuring two of your antique vehicles.
If collecting cars is your hobby, hagerty offers the ultimate coverage for vehicle collectors.
Vehicle under construction
Guaranteed value™ coverage additionally protects your investment during build or restoration stages.
Repair shop choice
Take your vehicle(s) to a repair shop you know and trust in the event of a claim.
- Hagerty plus-roadside service offers a 24/7 program which includes guaranteed flatbed towing with soft straps, lockout service, battery boost, and more.
- Cherished salvage® 3; if you have a claim and your vehicle cannot be repaired, collect the full guaranteed value™, less your deductible, and keep you salvaged car.
- Market appreciation coverage – up to 125% of the insured value.
- Automatic new purchase coverage – newly acquired additions to your collection are automatically covered for 30 days after the acquisition date, at a value equal to your highest-valued vehicle insured through hagerty (or purchase price, if less) up to $750,000.
Making life's not so easy moments easier
Trademark owned by Allstate Insurance Company used under license by Allstate Insurance Company of Canada. ©2018 Allstate Insurance Company of Canada.
Hagerty Canada, LLC policies are underwritten by Elite Insurance Company, an Aviva Canada company. This is a general description of coverage. Coverages not currently available in all provinces. Hagerty determines final risk acceptance. Hagerty, Guaranteed Value, Cherished Salvage and Hagerty Valuation Tools are registered or common law trademarks of The Hagerty Group, LLC. © 2018 The Hagerty Group, LLC.
1) All coverages and discount not available in all provinces. This is only a general description of coverage. Coverage is subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.
2) Described automobile is used exclusively for collector car activities, parades, and limited pleasure. Limited pleasure does not include: business use of any kind or regular daily driving such as but not limited to commuting to and from work or school and extended vacations not involving Collector Vehicle activities or events. Under no circumstances shall the described automobile be a primary source of transportation.
3) Not available in all provinces.* The agreed value coverage displayed on your policy declarations page is the total amount of the insured value irrespective of changes to tax rates, currency fluctuations, or other fees and expenses added to purchase a replacement collector vehicle. Any deductible or salvage value if retained by the insured will be subtracted from the total amount paid.