Need immediate assistance? Call 1-888-290-7720.
If your car breaks down, or you have a dead battery or flat tire, it can be a whirlwind of emotions. If you have Allstate Assistance, you’ll feel reassured knowing you’ll get the help you need.
Allstate Assistance Includes:
• Towing services due to mechanical failure.*
• Jump-starts if your battery is weak or needs recharging.
• Tire changes if you have a flat tire.†
• Gas delivery if you’ve run out (up to 10 Litres).
• Winching services if your vehicle is stuck in sand, mud or a ditch.
• Key issues (if you lose your key, lock your key in your vehicle, or if the key breaks off in the ignition).
Allstate Assistance applies to Allstate insured(s) on the applicable auto policy with the Roadside Assistance Program. It's also applicable everywhere in Canada and the United States (except Alaska and Hawaii). And that's not all, you have access to Allstate Assistance 24/7, 365 days a year.
Call your local Allstate agent to find out more about Allstate Assistance!
* Towing services to the garage of your choice; up to 50 kilometers one way. A maximum of four events per insurance year.
† If the tire needs to be replaced and you don’t have a spare tire, Allstate Assistance will tow to the garage of your choice; up to 50 kilometers one way.
Roadside assistance services are provided by an independent third party. It may share information with Allstate Insurance Company of Canada so we may better serve you. Conditions, limitations and exclusions apply. This page provides general information only about Roadside Assistance and its costs. Your insurance policy contract takes precedence at all times. Please see your policy for a complete description of coverage and exclusions or call your local agent for more information.