Allstate is commited to our customers’ safety. Here are a few tips to help keep you and your vehicle safe on the road:
Tips to keep your vehicle safe
· Regularly service your car
· Check battery and fluid levels
· Replace worn wipers
· Use snow tires in winter (mandatory in some provinces)
· Change oil regularly
· Inspect hoses
· Replace worn bulbs
Safe driving tips
· Don't drive impaired
· Minimize distractions
· Buckle up
· Leave a safe distance
· Watch out for pedestrians
· Stay visible
· Check road conditions before you leave
· Don’t talk or text while driving (unless using a hands-free device)
Visit allstate.ca blog for more tips on how to keep you and your vehicle safe on the road.
Get a quote. It’s fast, simple and it could save you money.
Call 1-800-allstate, a local agency or contact us online - we're here for you!