Please be advised that as of noon on November 27th, The Canadian Union of Postal Workers (CUPW) were mandated back to work.
Due to almost six weeks of rotating strike action across the country, delays are still to be expected, however Canada Post anticipates backlogs to be cleared over the next few weeks.
As the backlog clears, you are still responsible for keeping payments up-to-date. If you normally mail us your payments, you may want to consider another option. Allstate offers many other convenient payment methods:
• Online or telephone banking;
• Pay at the bank/teller or an ATM;
• myAllstate (credit card only);
• Or call in to an Allstate Agency or our Contact Centre (1-800-255-7828) with credit card details.
For convenient access to your Allstate policies anytime, anywhere, register with myAllstate. You’ll receive benefits including:
• Pay your bills online
• View your policy details in one convenient spot
• Make changes to coverages, limits and deductible quickly and easily
• Report your insurance claims
Sign up for myAllstate now.