Allstate wants you to have choices, so it’s easy to do business with Allstate Anywhere
1. Call your local agency for faster service.
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm eastern standard time (EST)
2. Call our Contact Centre at 1-800-allstate (1-800-255-7828) If you do not have a local agency or if you’re calling outside of agency hours:
Contact Centre Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 7 am – 11 pm ET
Fridays: 7 am – 10:30 pm ET
3. Email us using our Contact Us Form for non-urgent inquiries (up to 5 business days response time).
4. Contact Claims 24/7 at 1-800-allstate.ca (1-800-255-7828) and press 4.
5. Get a Quick Quote online.
6. Access your policy through myAllstate to:
• View your policy details/documents
• Report a claim
• Make changes
• Make a payment
• Access your insurance card (“pink slip”)
You can also access the mobile app, available from the App Store and Google Play, once registered. To get started, all you need is your policy number and Web ID. Not registered? Sign up now. Already registered? Log in now.