Allstate is pleased to partner with Willful to provide you with an easy and affordable estate planning option (online wills). It’s a simple process and you’ll have peace of mind knowing your loved ones are cared for.
What is a last will and testament?
Your will is a legal document that outlines how you want to distribute your assets (such as property, money or care of minor children) after you die.
It is important to have a will for a number of reasons, including:
- Having a will can help you prepare for the unexpected and protect our loved ones.
- You decide how your estate will be distributed, and who will receive your assets.
- You appoint an executor (instead of waiting for the courts to do so) to provide access to the necessary accounts and property to settle your estate.
- Without a will, the courts could dictate how your estate will be distributed and ultimately your wishes or outcomes may not be the same as what the courts choose.
When you should create or update your will
You should make updates to your will whenever you reach an important milestone (must be age of majority), such as:
- married or divorced
- the birth of a child
- being in a common-law relationship
- buying your first home
- owning a business
Benefits of using Willful
- It’s easy and affordable.
- Willful plans* start at just $99. Create your will online in less than 20 minutes.
Allstate referred customers can save 20%** off any Willful plans.
Click here to begin now
(Note: You will be directed to Willful’s site where your discount code will be displayed.)
How does Willful work?
1. You provide basic details and select your plan.
2. Willful creates a seamless online experience to help you cover all your bases.
3. Make it official by printing and signing your documents.
You need a will. Willful has a way!
* Online will service called Willful (“Willful”) provided by Final Blueprint Inc. (“Blueprint”) and offered through the website located at willful.co. Willful is not a law ¬firm and does not provide any legal advice. If you need legal advice for your specifi¬c matter, or if your matter is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed lawyer in your area.
** Discount offer is available to Allstate referred customers of Willful who are first-time purchasers on willful.co. Terms and conditions and some restrictions may apply. Subject to eligibility. Offer subject to change without notice.
®Trademark owned by Allstate Insurance Company used under licence by Allstate Insurance Company of Canada. ©2021 Allstate Insurance Company of Canada.