Boating is one of the most enjoyable ways to experience the great outdoors - fishing with friends or cruising with loved ones. But while you’re enjoying the open waters, you need to know you have the right insurance coverage. Navigate your way into Good Hands® with Allstate’s boat insurance.
Allstate’s Boat Insurance Covers:
- Boats or watercrafts (e.g. jet skis)
- Equipment (e.g. dinghies, GPS, fish finders)
Boat Coverage at a Glance
- Liability – protects you if you are in an accident and you’re held legally liable for injury or death to other people. It also covers damage to other people’s property.
- Uninsured Boat Coverage – covers you if you’re in an accident with an uninsured boater.
- Medical Payments - covers medical expenses if you, a family member, or another individual is injured (up to a maximum of your policy limits).
- Emergency Services - pays for the costs if your boat or watercraft breaks down or needs to be towed.
- All Risk Coverage – covers perils such as theft, fire, sinking, collision, explosion, damage in transit, windstorm, hail, vandalism, lightning.
- Safety Features – save if you equip your boat with fire extinguishers, fume detectors, ship-to-shore radios.
- Take Two Advantage® - combine your property and auto insurance with Allstate and you could save on both policies.
With Allstate’s boat insurance, you can relax knowing your boat or watercraft is covered from bow to stern.
Get a quote. It’s fast, simple and it could save you money.
Call 1-800-allstate, a local agency or contact us online - we're here for you!
Boat policies are only available with an active Allstate auto or property policy. Terms and conditions apply. Coverage, perils, discounts, and availability may vary by region. Certain coverage may be provided only by the provincial government or related agencies. This contains information about coverage offered by Allstate but does not list all of the conditions and exclusions which apply to the coverage described. The wording of the actual policy and local law will govern. For more information on coverage, perils, discounts and availability, please contact your local agency or 1-800-allstate.