In addition to auto and home insurance, Allstate offers several other insurance products through our partners.
Individual Life and Health
You work hard to take care of your family and provide them with a home and a comfortable lifestyle. It may not be something you want to think about, but you need to consider what would happen if you could no longer provide for them. Allstate is working together with Sun Life Financial to provide you with an extensive range of individual insurance and investment products:
- Life (term, permanent and universal)
- Critical illness
- Personal health
- Long-term care
- Investment products and services (RRSPs, annuities, RRIFs, RESPs, GICs, etc.)
Whether it’s an extended getaway, an overseas vacation or a last minute trip across the border, health insurance is important. You can help avoid added medical expenses, panic and inconvenience with TripMateTM Travel Insurance through Allstate’s alliance with TuGo.
Products and coverages to help you enjoy worry-free travel:
- Annual Multi-Trip Plan – designed for people who travel several times a year.
- Single Trip Medical Plan – coverage for travel outside your home province only once a year.
- Visitors to Canada – coverage for medical emergencies for friends and family visiting from overseas.
- Trip Cancellation - protects you from extra expenses if you need to cancel, change, or interrupt a trip for reasons beyond your control.
Buy travel insurance online now.
To learn more about these insurance products, call 1-800-allstate, a local agency or contact us online - we're here for you!
To Make a Claim:
*Underwritten by RBC Life Insurance Company.
TripMate Travel Insurance is distributed through Allstate and provided by our partner, TuGo. TripMate Travel Insurance is a registered trademark of TuGo.
Terms and conditions apply. Coverage, perils, discounts, and availability may vary by region. Certain coverage may be provided only by the provincial government or related agencies. This contains information about coverage offered by Allstate’s partners but does not list all of the conditions and exclusions which apply to the coverage described. The wording of the actual policy and law will govern. For more information on coverage, perils, discounts and availability, please contact your local agency or 1-800-allstate.