Access Your Pink Card on the Allstate App
Access your pink card on the Allstate app
Have you ever found yourself fumbling to find your proof of insurance (pink card)? Or, maybe you forgot to remove the pink card when your insurer sent your renewal, and it’s still sitting in a pile of mail.
Now you don’t have to worry! In Alberta, Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia, digital pink cards are an acceptable proof of auto insurance that you can show on your mobile device.
We want to make things easy and convenient as possible for you, giving you more choice. You can access your pink card using the Allstate mobile app!
It’s very simple to set up. First, if you’re not yet registered on myAllstate, create an account. Then, download the Allstate app from the App Store or Google Play and log in using your myAllstate username and password.
- Concerned about privacy? The app includes instructions on how to lock your phone before showing your digital pink card to law enforcement.
- It’s up to you to ensure your smart phone or mobile device is always juiced up. A low battery or damaged screen is no excuse not to show your digital pink slip. If your digital card is not available to be shown, and you don’t have your paper version handy, you can be fined.
- You should still carry your paper version when travelling, as digital insurance cards are not yet valid in all provinces.
- Once you’ve downloaded the pink card to your mobile device, you don’t need Wifi to access it.
- If you lend your car to someone else to drive, you can email or text the digital card to them.