Pet Insurance: We’ve got your furry friend covered!
Allstate knows how much your beloved pet means to you. After all, some of us are pet owners too! It can be a whirlwind of emotions if your cat or dog becomes ill or has an accident. And let’s face it — it can become costly. That’s why we’re pleased to offer quality pet insurance through our partnership with Pets Plus Us®, a leader in the Pet Health Insurance market in Canada. We want to help ensure your dogs and cats live a long, happy, healthy life. Pets Plus Us offers you a full range of coverage options designed to fit any budget, and its coverage comes with the confidence of knowing what you’ve purchased – and what you’re covered for up front. This gives you some peace of mind to concentrate on helping your pet recover, without worrying about finances.
*Your Coverage Options
Cover your pet from nose to tail with any of the following plans:
- Accident and Illness
This is the most comprehensive and popular plan. You can choose between up to $7,500 coverage per year or $15,000 coverage per year. Your pet receives complete veterinary care and treatment for accidents and illnesses, including consultations, exams, hospitalization, prescription medications, surgery, and specialist referrals performed by a licensed veterinarian.
You get $5,000 in coverage per year for medically necessary services to treat injuries from one or more accidents.
- Flex Care
The Flex Care Policy provides convenience and peace-of-mind and allows you to spread the costs of your pet’s routine and seasonal healthcare over 12 months in pre-set amounts. No more large bills. As an optional, additional policy added to your Accident & Illness Policy, it provides you the flexibility to supplement the coverage offered in your policy including annual exams, vaccines, flea and tick prevention, nail trimming and dental.
Blue Ribbon Benefits - FREE with Pets Plus Us Insurance (included with your coverage)
- PetHelpFoneTM — 24/7 emergency support from a team of experienced and qualified veterinary technicians.
- Compassionate Care Line — professional in-house counsellors to help you deal with issues around serious illness and injuries; bereavement support is available.
- Pet Poison Helpline® — 24/7 poison-control service that provides assistance with treating a potentially poisoned pet (staffed with veterinary and toxicology professionals).
- Pet Concierge — puts you in touch with the latest and greatest in terms of pet-related services, products or businesses.
- SOS — $1,000 emergency medical coverage if your pet incurs a life-threatening injury while lost.
- Paid subscription to Modern Dog or Modern Cat magazine.
And that’s not all! Pets Plus Us offers:
- Underwriting at the time of sale so you know what’s covered upfront!
- No exclusions based on breed (or hereditary conditions).
- Surgeries, diagnostic tests, medications, hospital stays, examination fees and taxes are covered up to the annual policy limit you select.
- Annual deductible.
- Alternative therapies like hydrotherapy, naturopathy, chiropractic care and other treatments are included without having to purchase extra coverage.
- 4Life Guarantee — your benefits are guaranteed to renew each year for your pet’s entire lifetime, once you enrol for coverage.
- Allstate customers receive 5% discount on Pets Plus Us Accident or Accident & Illness premiums.
Pets Plus Us makes choosing a pet insurance plan easy and makes it affordable. Want to learn more about leading-edge pet insurance?
Contact your local agent today for more information
To make a claim, contact Pets Plus Us® at 1-800-364-8422
*The information herein is summarized. All pet insurance plans have limitations and exclusions. Specific products, features, rates, and discounts may vary by province/territory, eligibility, and are subject to change.
Medical conditions that are noted, symptomatic or diagnosed prior to enrollment, or during a waiting period are pre-existing to Coverage and not available for coverage. This advertisement is an outline only, the actual policy issued terms and conditions will prevail.
© 2019 All rights reserved. Pets Plus Us Pet Insurance policies are underwritten by Northbridge General Insurance Corporation, distributed by PTZ Insurance Services Ltd. & Sodaco Juridique Inc. in Quebec. Pets Plus Us Pet Insurance is available in all provinces and territories. Pets Plus Us®, Pets Plus Us & Design and related words and logos are trademarks and the property of PTZ Insurance Services Ltd.